Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Updates

So I have a few things coming up on the blog. Also I've been trying to update the top links with some recipes and my contact information so check them out. I had the opportunity to get a wallet made just for me out of duct tape from a wonderful woman(shes taking orders btw). I'm so very excited about it and getting another item made for me as well for my little one to play with. I've started my Fathers Day gifts and I have to say my husband is super spoiled, hes going to love everything. I'm painting a picture frame for my Daddy and a Fathers Day photo shoot the day before fathers day that involves my dad is going to be a perfect finishing touch. Hes coming to visit for almost two weeks since hubby is going to be in Air Assault School. Since we got notice that we have to move out by the 24th of June and be in the new house well sucks that Husband doesn't get back until the 21st... -_-. Fun. This is also the reason why I didn't post for a while since I don't have much time to pack with two kids, one pulling and one attached. This house is gorgeous and its right across the street from a park, best front yard ever right? Aubrey is going to love it. Hoping to get another post in on Sunday so keep a look out!

No comments:

Post a Comment